Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Direct win in campaing? Help!

I've a problem in a campaign (single player). The AI works fine when I test the map both via custom game and test map but when I'm trying to run the map in the campaign I win directly! How shall I do to solve this problem? I tried to replace the Melee starting location with campaign starting location and also used a pre-made AI (GruntMaster.ai) but none of these helped at all. :(

Help please? :(|||i think its becouse you dont have any enemies..

how many start locations are there?|||Remove the action 'Enforce Victory/Defeat Conditions'.|||Quote:






View Post

i think its becouse you dont have any enemies..

how many start locations are there?




4 starting locations, orc(hostile), orc(player), Neutral and Rescuable.


Quote:




Remove the action 'Enforce Victory/Defeat Conditions'.




I'll test that, thanks. Btw does this mean that I'll have to do a Defeat condtion too?|||Quote:






View Post

I'll test that, thanks. Btw does this mean that I'll have to do a Defeat condtion too?




Provided you want defeat to be possible, yes.|||Quote:






View Post

Provided you want defeat to be possible, yes.




i think its becouse you dont have any enemies..

how many start locations are there?

___________________

Devis comparatif mutuelle sante |Comparateur mutuelles sante |Comparer comparatif mutuel|||A lack of enemies will only cause instant victory if the 'Enforce Victory/Defeat Conditions' action is present. In other words, adding an enemy (with buildings) is a bandaid. Removing that action is a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment