Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Recommend me map development tools and methods.

I've search through the forum, faq and tutorials and still not yet clear out my question.

I'm planning to use warcraft III to create some basic and probably more complex AI. I will most likely require to make maps of my own or if you guys have any good map to recommend me for testing out AI structures. Please tell and recommend me methods and tools available for me to achieve my goal. My main focus is to be able to test out my AI structures. I am not restricted on tools and method to be use such as those requires me to code in C++ or any other hard ways as long as it provides enough flexibility for me to get the AI work as I want it.

I've heard of the injection technique but it seems that method is too restrictive on what can be done. Thank you for you time!

**Missed something***

I am new to map making for warcraft III|||I suppose you (the person who is viewing this post now) should have some knowledge about how to make a map. Isn't there any recommendation or the way you're doing it that you can tell? Giving me a web link will also help. Thanks!|||Quote:




[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]dwqew[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]kjjsao[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]kyoaw[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]sadwq[color=#1f3730][font=Times New Roman][size=3]dsadw




What are you trying to suggest? Anyway, It seems I found my way and will stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment