Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Medivh Raven Form Model Path

Greetings, I'm working on a hero in a map of mine, which uses several raven-ish spells.

Simple example would be shooting a raven in a line using the carrion swarm spell.

However, there is no way to my knowledge to actually make the spell use the medivh (raven form) model, is it integrated in the normal medivh form, or is there additionally a custom path to the model?

units\creeps\Medivh\Medivh.mdl is the path to Medivh's standard model.

Thanks|||I don't know if this will work for your situation, but couldn't you just make Locust into Medivh. Then change what his apperance is. Like towers or main buildings. They all share one model but they have different animations.

EX: You make a custom unit based off of scout tower, you want the arcane tower model but its an animation not an actual model.

Go to the Locusts [art - animation names] and change it to stand alternate (or stand,alternate) If that doesn't work I don't know what will.

PS: Make sure you change Locusts model to Medivh

Best of luck :)|||Hey, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this doesnt work, because the spell links to a model, not a unit, so I need the exact path to the raven form model, it is imbedded in the medivh model as an animation as you said, but I was hoping that it might be lying around on its own somewhere aswell, but I have no idea what the path would be or how to find it.|||I would be very grateful if someone had any ideas/tips regarding this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment