Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Remove No Single Player

Good Afternoon,

I am new to this forum and Warcraft 3 map creation but I used to create maps for Starcraft... What I am trying to do is edit a downloaded map that I really enjoy playing.

This particuliar map is built in such a way that I am unable to play it single player as a custom game due to a builtin limitation. Can someone please let me know how to remove this setting so that I can play the game as single player?

Thank you and have a great day!

-MasterZin|||You're going to have to find the trigger he used to block single player and remove it. He probably used a trigger that checks the controller of each player (ensuring that it is user, or MAP_CONTROL_USER if it's in JASS) and added one to some integer for each player of the appropriate control, so look for a trigger like that.|||which map is it?

and you will probably have to hack it or just ask the author :P

1 comment:

  1. Can someone please show were to look after the trigger. I have the same problems.

    ReplyDelete