Wednesday, April 18, 2012

arrow key moving

hello,

I am editing a map thats a nazi zombie map to make the players third person i have the camera set up just im having troubles geting the arrows keys to work by moving the marines.

If you have ever played one of xxxTrickyxxx's games it would be cool to have it work like that.

Thanks!!!|||ok i got something that works welll... in a way it shows the character moving but he wont budge with out the normal command of move when i use the arrow keys so can u message me back i can send you a copy see if u can help me O_O anyone =P|||but he wont budge with out the normal command of move when i use the arrow keys

I'm sorry, can you tell me further details of what you mean?|||sorry i was tired,

what i meant was when i would use the arrow keys it would show him running in place. Not moving, just the animation of the unit running. The only way i can move him is using the normal ways to use him AKA Move. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment