Saturday, April 21, 2012

Turn off <this trigger> or Turn off <Triggername>

Since I'm using Turn off <This trigger> massively. I want to know if there is a difference between using the <This trigger> and just Turn off <Triggername>.

I'm worried since I use <This trigger> so much in my map that when two of these kind of triggers are used, one of them won't be turned off.

Is this a real problem that I can come across or not?

And is it bad to use the triggername instead of <This trigger> ?

Thanks in advance.|||With using the function "This trigger" you turn of the trigger you put the action in.

When you specify to a trigger, you can turn of a trigger you want from any other trigger you put the action in.

So if want to disable the trigger you are putting the action "Turn off this trigger" in, that is a correct function to use, and will not hurt any other trigger in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment