Saturday, April 21, 2012

why custom team color doesnt work ingame?

I create a team color texture 8x8 that is another color example:

██ Magenta Team Color

I want to use it in my map so I import it with path: ReplaceableTextures\TeamColor\TeamColor00.blp to replace Player 1 Red.

So it works in World Editor after I reopen the map but it doesn't in-game. Like Player 1 is still red in-game. This question was posted on your forum by someone else but it can't have worked in-game, this never works in the game, so anyone knows?

Pls no answers such as Triggers - Set Player Color or CHange Owner or Select the unit to be another player's color...

This regards the entire player's units to be say magenta. And if it works in Wolrd Editor you can see it, it remains the default color in-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment