Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Need Assistance

I am making a spell thats essentially "drops" a hammer on ones head. The spell is based off of Storm Hammer.

My current trigger states that it will Create - Unit (Smite Dummy) when Smite_Caster Starts the Effect of an Ability (Smite). And while the spell is being casted the Hammer falls from a height of 1000. Ending whatever lies beneath it.

So my question is, how do I make this "Hammer of Doom" fall from a height of 1000 in 1 second.

Animation - Change Unit Flying Height doesn't appear to be working, unless it is secrectly making my Hammer o' Doom dissapear into thin air then later devastating the targeted area.

Whoever successfully helps me will recieve a cookie.



|||Change these things of your dummy unit to this:

Movement - Height 1000

Movement - Type Fly

If you don't change the last one from foot to fly, the unit will be stuck to the ground.|||Sorry that I didn't have this in my original post,

I have a dummy unit, and yes he is a flyer unit, with a height of 1000.

:\ But you did infact help me. Maybe if I change the height minimum to 1, the trigger might actually work!|||I think you need to give the Dummy the ability Crow Form in order to do this. I'm not an expert though. Try search for tutorials involving crow from etc. or wait for CHUNK to answer :D|||Quote:






View Post

Sorry that I didn't have this in my original post,

I have a dummy unit, and yes he is a flyer unit, with a height of 1000.

:\ But you did infact help me. Maybe if I change the height minimum to 1, the trigger might actually work!




Nope didn't work. T_T|||Quote:






View Post

I think you need to give the Dummy the ability Crow Form in order to do this. I'm not an expert though. Try search for tutorials involving crow from etc. or wait for CHUNK to answer :D






to use the crow form set up you just have to have



Unit - Add Crow Form to (Triggering unit)

Unit - Remove Crow Form from (Triggering unit)

just put that exactly like that before you adjust your hight of any unit and it'll work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment