Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ifs with JASS / locals

I'm having troubles triggering spells with jass and locals because if I, for instance want to pick all enemy units within 200 of a certain point, I need to use a condition. However, if I use a condition in the GUI and then convert to jass, the condition gets its own function, making it impossible to reference it with a local variable in the "Actions" part of the trigger.

This would mean that all points need to be global, which would be a total mess. Any solutions?|||Conditions don't need to be placed in separate functions, that's just the way the GUI translates it.

I prefer to rework most of that mess into the main function when I've converted a trigger from GUI.|||oh, thanks! that helps :P

sry for the long wait for a response :) i usually check this site a few times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment