Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trouble with Berserker type Upgrade...

I've been trying to make an upgrade that works the same as the Headhunter to Berserker, but with a Footman into whatever. So I chose the Berserker Upgrade as the base for my Footman Upgrade, made the other unit, got the same ability and everything the same as the Berserker, but Footman.

When I go into my Barracks in game I can't get just the Footman's picture to show up, it always has both the Footman and (Elite Footman lets call it) with the upgrade underneath...

The Orc Barracks has the Berserker listed in it's 'Units Trained' option, but it doesn't show up until the upgrade is... upgraded. Could anyone help me with this?|||make sure that you disable the upgraded (2nd) unit via trigger or custom setting. i also missed that first. (the original upgrade units like troll berseker, barrage etc, seems disable despite this)

also make sure the normal has a custom chaos ability with the second unit set.

No comments:

Post a Comment