Thursday, April 19, 2012

Passive ability help

Okay I'm trying to make a passive ability that increases damage% per level. I cannot for the life of me figure out what ability to base it off of, i tried trueshot aura but it maxes the % at 10. So what ability do i use?|||Hold down the shift key when you are clicking on the field to select it and it will go above 10.|||Quote:






View Post

Okay I'm trying to make a passive ability that increases damage% per level. I cannot for the life of me figure out what ability to base it off of, i tried trueshot aura but it maxes the % at 10. So what ability do i use?




You do realize that 10 at trueshot aura is 1000% damage increase right?|||That is a lot of damage!|||Just to simplify things,

.01 is equal to 1%

.1 is equal to 10%

1 is equal to 100%

10 is equal to 1000%

http://www.mathsisfun.com/converting...-decimals.html

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment