Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pulverise & bash for same hero?

On abilities...I can't have a hero with bash/critical/pulverise (I set pulverize to hero skill, ignore tech tree)?

I've been fooling around for too long and feel like I should be working on my webportal instead of mapping for an old game right now :(

Only reason I ask, is because since putting on the pulverize - I seem to proc both at the same time.|||?... might as well tag this one on too incase someone does see the question...

I stuck pulverize on there and filled out the tooltip area's the same as any default skill, then selected the icon for research icon to be the same as pulverize shows.

Well - in the research window all I get is the annoying face of that pastey satanic looking guy from blizzard.

It's my first map. Working on two issues have killed almost an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment