Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to make a custom playlist in the World Editor?

I know how to play one sound in the world editor over and over again but how about making an actual playlist? I cant find any tutorial for this, only the basics on how to import custom music/sounds into a map.

The trigger I'm trying to point out at here is "Sound - set the music list to "XXXX", starting with a random song.

well it wont even let me create my own playlist, it only lets me select one song

I'm sure many other people have been searching for how to do this and couldnt find it in any of the tutorials or mapmaking assistance forums.|||Why not just use an Integer and do something like this:


Code:
Playlist
Actions
Set IntSound = (IntSound + 1)
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
IntSound Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Sound - Play Heroic Victory
Else - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
IntSound Equal to 2
Then - Actions
Sound - Play Human 1
Else - Actions
Etc. etc. etc.
|||Thanks I'll try that one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment