Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is there a trigger in existence that can change the model

Is there a trigger in existence that can change the model of the unit, but for the rest not affecting the unit?

I couldn't find it one google (I'm not such a good searcher.)

But maybe because It doesnt exist.

It can be either GUI or JASS, I don't care.|||Quote:






View Post

Is there a trigger in existence that can change the model of the unit, but for the rest not affecting the unit?

I couldn't find it one google (I'm not such a good searcher.)

But maybe because It doesnt exist.

It can be either GUI or JASS, I don't care.




You can pick the action "Replace unit" that will virtually change it's model, and you can then additionally choose to keep the old units statistics.

Note: If this unit is stored into a variable, don't worry, the information from the unit inside the variable will remain the same, so you don't have to worry into reasigning the unit's variable.|||Ok thanks for that solution

I guess I'll also need to trigger that the experience will be transferred for the hero, and the position, and the abilities, and the last action it needs to do. Sigh... It takes a lot of time this mapmaking. :/|||Why do you need a trigger - what's wrong with just using Bearform or Metamorphosis or any of those abilities that switches between two forms?

No comments:

Post a Comment