Saturday, April 21, 2012

How can I make summoned heroes unique?

I'm making a psuedo-hero mod for me and some friends to tool around with - basically we want high-level RPG-type heroes beating down on unholy waves of the undead, using more or less normal Melee parameters - IE, instead of just a hero controller, the player still raises an army, manages peasants, builds, etcetera.

The problem I'm having is that, at the Altar of Kings or whatever, when I summon a hero, the option to summon them again remains - I want the option to summon them to vanish after you've chosen to summon them once - this is because they're all unique named individuals, most of them being campaign characters, the rest based on WoW characters.

I've gone through their files I can't say how many times, trying to find what option or toggle will make that happen. What do I need to do to fix this?|||That would be a trigger...

Events - Map initialization

condition - NA

Action - Player - Limit training of " Name of your Hero " to 1 For player 1 (red)

Action - Player - Limit training of " Heroes " to 1 For player 1 (red) **



Do this for all hero and player and they shall all be unique somewhat



** note that the second trigger mite not be apply or be used , but i put it for the heck of it :P

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment