Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rescuing Units

I'm having a problem with the rescuable teams.

If I am playing a test map, the units change immediately, but I cannot test both sides at once, since it won't let me play both players.

When I start the game in a LAN, my opponent cannot rescue the units.

All the rescuable units on the map are under [Player 9 Gray], and selected as rescuable. But it seems only the hero that I control can rescue them, and not the opponent's hero.

Any help would be great.

I have tried to make them separate teams and make them both rescuable, but that didn't work.

Please help!



Z|||hi.

well, i don�t understood 100% ur question but i think that rescue succes in solo mode came with default campaing instructions. (after you set rescue unit in object editor).

if u want do this event in multiplayer mode, maybe u need a trigger with -Unit - units in range. like this:

Event:

- Units comes in 256 range of [rescue unit]

Conditions:

- Player owner of [entering unit] not equal to player owner of [rescue unit]

Actions:

- Change ownership for [rescue unit] to Player owner of [entering unit]

also u make this with unit group. i says it because u don�t says if u are using triggers or another script.

edit: don`t forget turn off the rescue trigger waiting for condition do make a new rescue

(Sorry for my english)|||I wanted to avoid doing that. It seems if that's the only option, I'll have to go through it. Is there any way to get the target of the trigger to be multiple units, so I don't have to write a separate trigger for each one? [I have several]

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment