Thursday, April 19, 2012

Item Recovery Quest

Hello guys.

I need help to make a quest where i need to recover 10 Murloc Fins. I only know how to make an item recovery quest where ur recovering 1 item, not 10. I also want it to say "Quest Updated: Murloc Fins 1/10, 2/10 etc"...for every fin i gather.

Edit: To make it more clear: I need to kill murlocs to gather 10 murloc fins. And then deliver them to the quest giver guy to complete the quest. But since you can only have 6 items in your inventory, i wanna do so when i pick up the murloc fin, i dont want it to be in my inventory. You know, like of the quests in Rexxar's Campaign where u need to gather 3 bushes for Drek'thar, but they doesnt appear in ur inventory when u pick em up, but it still says 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 when u gather them.

No comments:

Post a Comment