Wednesday, April 18, 2012

x3 str spell dmg

in some games spell damage depend on stat of hero

for example, x4 str

thats mean if hero has 25 strength, spell will do 100dmg

the question is that i don't know how to make this

if someone can help, i will be grateful|||I like this idea, I also wish I knew how to make a trigger for doing that. Unfortunately I wouldnt know enough on how to help you make this complicated trigger other than by starting out with something like this (this is just an example):

Untitled Trigger 001

Events

Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability

Conditions

((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True

Actions

If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)

If - Conditions

(Target unit of ability being cast) Equal to (Attacked unit)

Then - Actions

Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - ((Damage taken) x ((Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) - 1.00)))

Else - Actions

Do nothing

I imagine that that is what you would be using however I have no idea how you would do this for a healing ability since there is no opposite to "Damage Taken". I dont even know how you would even do it for a DOT spell. :S I am not an expert on trigger functions but I hope that someone else will be able to tell us how to do this since I would like to use this trigger for my maps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment