Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tracking Damages

Hey, I'm making a custom spell, Which Creates a Mirror of the Hero, That Mirror must have the Exact same amount of health/Mana/Damage/movement speed/attack speed of the Hero.

I made it all, exept for the damage/attack speed part, I jus can't find a way to track them from my hero.

How can I get my hero's damage and attack speed?

I've been trying to add my hero's (primary attribute then add it to it's original attack damage but a problem comes when my hero have items that gives damage...

(off course I'm setting them into variables)

(Set Aspeed = ????)

Thanks for your time.|||Here an exsample..

Just edit an ability with Summon.. And set your Hero to Unit Summoned..

Map Uploaded:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gzn01t2mudn

No comments:

Post a Comment